Careers and Opportunities
Market Research Analyst (Rockville, MD): December 30, 2011
- Conduct domestic and international market assessment activities and analysis of global trade regulations to identify new opportunities.
- Research on industry statistics, trends and technological innovation to maintain competitive edge. Identify and validate statistics and sales concepts required for development of ad campaigns, product and sales brochures, and prospecting material.
- Conduct market research to improve understanding of existing client demographics, preferences and needs using CRM software.
- Develop methods for collecting data using survey building and data mining tools.
- Interpret data and identify key insights as a result of data analysis using standard business and database software to author reports, opportunity assessments, trends analysis, and business cases and recommend actions.
- Use modeling and segmentation software to execute marketing strategy/programs.
- Run queries from various business systems to extract required data and provide guidance for future marketing initiatives.
Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, or Statistics.
Reply by email to OCR Services, Inc. at email@example.com