Request A Demo
Commodity Classification Module
The Commodity Classification Module enables corporations to implement a uniform and consistent corporate-wide product classification process, jurisdiction request process, and internal review policy process for customs and export classifications. This process can be implemented for each product in the company' catalogue The process allows for multiple levels of review to ensure a complete review cycle of product classification requests for record-keeping and to comply with any US regulations.
The Commodity Classification request captures initial product details along with a questionnaire to guide the request and help to make determinations. All information is automatically stored in EASE™ and communicated to the appropriate EASE™ User or Reviewer who is selected for review. The review of a Commodity Classification Request takes place within EASE™ for record-keeping. The form ultimately leads to a final determination of an Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) or a Request for a Commodity Classification / Commodity Jurisdiction. The form also captures Customs Classifications for U.S. and International HTS, Schedule B, and other related Harmonized Tariff Schedule rulings.
- Save Time: perform product classifications quickly for your product catalog
- The Commodity Classification Module imports classification data directly to your product master database
- Show Due Diligence: maintains a complete product detail list and an audit of changes in classification
- Accessed via a portal interface available to all employees
- Allows for standardization and implementation of compliance procedures corporate wide
- Formulate a standard process for electronically submitting, reviewing, and managing requests for classifications of your products