Request A Demo
EASE™ DOS Licensing
Department of State (DOS) Licensing Module
The U.S. Department of State Licensing Module features the most efficient way for a company to electronically submit license applications and manage DOS licenses. The DOS Licensing Module seeks to help companies implement a uniform and efficient procedure for the electronic submission of license applications to D-Trade. The system fully supports D-Trade digital certificates and allows user access based on their permission to different pages or forms. Once a license is submitted, the module helps businesses track the process of license approval / denial as well manages existing DOS licenses.
Why Streamline DOS License Application?
The process of applying for licenses can consume much time as well as be very hard to keep on track and control. When a problem occurs, the consequences can be serious to you and your business.
The DOS Licensing Module is a solution to help you produce and manage D-Trade Licenses, License Amendments as well as Agreements, and also allows for electronic submission of your applications directly to D-Trade. Setting up a process for managing your application process will ensure a number of positive results to your business over time. This module is beneficial as an inclusive management system of all DOS licensing application materials and effectively integrates data tracking across license and agreement databases.
- Provides user-friendly screens to enable entry, review, and modification of license information
- System interface with D-Trade 2.0 for submission and retrieval of status.
- Ability to store copies of approved licenses received from the State Department (and supporting documents)
- Integrated Databases track agreement amendments to showcase most current agreement terms.
- Tracks values of licenses in furtherance of an agreement or repair and replacement
- Reports for tracking of decrementation and balances of agreements.