Request A Demo
Data and Services Management
Data and Services Export Authorization Management Module
The Data and Services Export Authorization (DSEA) Management Module enables corporations to implement a uniform and consistent corporate wide Technical Data Management process and internal review policy for all exports of technical data. The process allows for Export Compliance Officers and Technical Data Reviewers to ensure a complete review cycle of DSEA Requests for record-keeping and to comply with any US regulations.
The DSEA Request captures all Technical Data Export information, such as Dates of Export and Single/Multiple Exports, Export Types and Forms, Methods of Shipment, Classifications, as well as Parties to the Export. All information is automatically stored permanently and then communicated to the appropriate system user or reviewer. The Review of a DSEA Request can undergo multiple review cycles within the EASE™ system for record-keeping and to comply with any US regulations. From within the EASE™ system, Export Control and/or Technical Data Focal Points may Approve or Deny the Export.
EASE™ also offers the ability for logging of Technical Data Exports against a Request and to track any reporting requirements with DTSA. DS-4071 Technical Data Reports for initial Shipments of Technical Data may also be generated within the EASE™ Application.
- Standardize corporate wide procedures and management reporting.
- Save Time: DSEA module reduces the time it takes to submit a pre-approval application.
- Increase Accuracy: streamline form preparation by eliminating repetitive typing, and reducing errors.
- Permit preparation of multiple documents by keying in data just once, thus increasing productivity!
- Be in compliance! Full audit trail