Request A Demo
EASE™ - Export Automation Software Essentials
Expedite your Exports with the EASE™ Software Suite
Export Automated Software Essentials
It's our flagship export product, and the name says it all. EASE™ is a robust suite of web-based software solutions - in one portfolio, everything your company needs to manage the diverse challenges of international trade and set new standards of compliance within your organization. To broaden its appeal throughout your company, EASE™ is a web portal that offers secure global access with just an Internet connection and a simple browser.
The Export Automated Software Essentials "EASE™" Application is a comprehensive suite of software modules in a web-based solution which manages regulatory compliance and international trade documentation requirements of global business. EASE™ automates the business process of license submission to Department of State, Department of Commerce, AES (Automated Export System) shipments, Import Management, trade tracking along with automated restricted party screening solutions.
The key focus of the EASE™ Application is to streamline the compliance process and allows for data to be transferred across modules seamlessly for quick and easy reference. EASE™ currently has 14 independent, but integrated, modules. Rich features support many business functions. The functional benefits of EASE touch sales, legal, compliance, purchasing, contract management, logistics, and shipping/receiving.
The EASE™ systems lead directly to higher corporate wide compliance standards, defined work processes, quality improvement in the entire business process and ease in license acquisition & license usages with significant timesaving over the current processes.
The software manages key functions such as the ability to:
- Screen all parties to an export transaction or order
- Determine export license requirements for the US, Canada, UK & EU regulations
- Allows users to create extensive export documentation for shipping & customs needs
- Allows for shipments created to be filed using AES Direct & AES VPN services to US Census & US Customs
- Allows users to request export authorizations for hardware or technical data / services
- Allows authorized users to create license applications & submit to Department of State & Commerce
- Manages technical data exports & authorization process
- Manages visitor management & related processes
- Manages import of goods & supporting documentation needs
With a single implementation you can:
- Screen trading partners for denied parties.
- Determine export licensing requirements.
- Process electronic license applications to Department of Commerce & Department of State.
- Manage licenses and agreements & simplify government reporting.
- Generate export documentation.
- Provide electronic filing of AES documentation to Customs.
The benefits are qualitative and quantitative.
- The enterprise-wide framework standardizes process & yields consistent levels of regulatory compliance.
- Streamlining translates directly into higher productivity & reduced opportunity costs.
- Reduced manual data entry eliminates errors & saves time.
- Automated document preparation improves quality & minimizes delays.
- Improved compliance checks with denied-party screening & license determination services are integrated in a number of solutions.
- Automation facilitates export documentation, AES Direct filing & shipment status tracking.
- License data organized by business unit allows senior management users to perform targeted inquiries.
- Personnel with valuable compliance expertise to efficiently manage exceptions, undistracted by data management tasks.