Request A Demo
Export Documentation / AES Direct Module
OCR’s Export Documentation System and Customs Filing Module helps add extra time to your business day by completing all necessary export shipping documents for both the government as well as your customers. The Module is a key tool in accurately automating the process of creating, preparing, and submitting required export shipping documents for electronic submission to U.S. Customs' Automated Export System (AES). The module can be configured to include a series of internal review steps prior to submission to AES. Further, the module provides you with a complete history of information for reporting, compliance, and audit purposes. Standardize corporate wide procedures and management reporting.
What makes OCR’s solution so unique is the software’s architecture that allows it to directly interface with U.S. Customs' Automated Export System (AES). The Module allows a user to accurately create and electronically submit all export documentation directly to AES. In addition, the system further saves more time by allowing a user to submit multiple shipments at once.
Once a user has submitted their export documentation to AES, the company is quickly notified as to if their shipment request form was approved or rejected. When a shipment is cleared for export, the user can begin the process of generating the final packing and shipping documentation. The Module assists in creating these forms as well as integrating with a number of other modules within the EASE Software suite including both the Watch List Screening (WLS) and License Screening (LS) Modules.
- Standardize the entire corporate-wide procedure for all export activities
- Save time in form preparation by eliminating repetitive typing, and reducing errors.
- Increase Productivity! Permit preparation of multiple documents by keying in data just once.
- Interface directly with AES! Submit SED’s electronically to U.S. Customs.
- Increases shipment speed! Use the module to populate forms in record time.
- Increase Accuracy! Streamline form preparation by eliminating repetitive typing, and reducing errors.
- Produce high-quality, accurate shipping documents.
- Reduce Stress / Reduce Wasted Time
- Organize! Stop continually searching for trade data.
- Avoid unwanted fines and penalties for government trade violations
The following actions and types of information are monitored in this module:
- Provides user-friendly screens and templates that allow exporters to input shipping information efficiently.
- Seamlessly integrates with in-house ERPs and legacy systems to allow for the import of data into EASE™.
- Creates the information in the format required by the Bureau of Census for electronic transmissions.
- Integrates license data across modules into invoice and shipping forms to expedite and track balances.
- Integrated Watch List Screening for Parties and License Screening for line items at the transaction level.
- Transaction level screening for EPCI parties and for countries of ultimate destination on anti-boycott list.
- Interfaces with Customs' Automated Export System.
- Provides several report generation capabilities for audit/tracking purposes.
Generates the following Shipping documentation for e-mailing and printing:
- Shippers Export Declaration (SED).
- Commercial, Customs, Pro Forma Invoice
- Shippers Letter of Instruction
- Canadian Customs Invoice
- NAFTA Certificate of Origin
- International Shipping Authorizations
- Bills of Lading - Airway, Master and House Airway, Oceanway