Request A Demo
Visitor Management Module
The Visitor Management Module offers companies the latest in secure visitor control. The module gives your business the tools necessary to manage and oversee any on-site visitors to company facilities or events. The process allows for Export Compliance Officers and Facility Security Officers to complete review cycle for all on-site visitor requests, produce customized visitor badges on-demand, and track & monitor visitor activity. The system records all the necessary information to show that you have done your due diligence to ensure compliance with U.S. Government Regulations.
Visitor Management takes your current front desk management process to the next level. The module enables corporations to implement a uniform and consistent company-wide visitor management process and internal review policy for on-site visits. The solution offers 2 methods for controlling how visitors gain access to your facilities:
1.) Pre-Arrival: Prior to any site visit, an employee or contractor who has access to the company’s web portal may submit a Visitor Request Form for internal review. The visit request captures all visit and visitor information including:
- Contact identification & background information - checks Watch Lists for Debarred Parties
- Company information
- Meeting location(s) and purposes
- Length of visit
- Documentation: passport, driver’s license, or related documentation
2.) Screen On-Demand / Front Desk: Sometimes there is not enough time to prescreen visitors and screening must occur on arrival. With the Visitor Management Module a Security Officer is able to accurately screen visitors through the swipe / scan of an identification card or passport. Visitors can be checked in or out at the appropriate times at specific site locations. This process avoids any duplicate typing effort or paperwork, reduces typographical errors, and increases productivity. The process of front desk screening is simple:
- Swipe or scan identification card / passport and let the system upload the information.
- Screen the visitor’s information in the Watch List Screening Module against denied party lists.
- Approve or deny visitor entry to facility.
Badge Generation: Once a visitor has been approved, the system generates a customized badge. Badges are complete with visitor picture and related information. All badges can be color coded to denote department. A bar code is printed to assist in the visitor check-in & check-out process.
- Audit Trail: provide a complete and comprehensive audit trail for any inquiries! Compliant with both Department of Commerce (DOC) and Department of State (DOS) requirements.
- Increased Visibility: know who is entering your facilities. Deny any restricted parties.
- Increased Accuracy: more often than not most visitors handwrite their information into a company’s visitor log book. The module solves a number of common issues with handwritten visitor log books:
Readability: eliminate all entries that are illegible due to poor handwriting.
Reliability: visitors may be tempted to write down false / incorrect information.
Vulnerability: logbooks often sit open for employees and visitors in the office to see.
- Flexibility: system can be configured to accommodate internal block lists, such as undesirable ex-employees.