Request A Demo
With a single implementation you can:
- Screen trading partners for denied parties.
- Determine export licensing requirements.
- Process electronic license applications to Department of Commerce & Department of State.
- Manage licenses and agreements & simplify government reporting.
- Generate export documentation.
- Provide electronic filing of AES documentation to Customs.
The benefits are qualitative and quantitative:
- The enterprise-wide framework standardizes process & yields consistent levels of regulatory compliance.
- Streamlining translates directly into higher productivity & reduced opportunity costs.
- Reduced manual data entry eliminates errors & saves time.
- Automated document preparation improves quality & minimizes delays.
- Improved compliance checks with denied-party screening & license determination services are integrated in a number of solutions.
- Automation facilitates export documentation, AES Direct filing & shipment status tracking.
- License data organized by business unit allows senior management users to perform targeted inquiries.
- Personnel with valuable compliance expertise to efficiently manage exceptions, undistracted by data management tasks.