Request A Demo
License Permit Applications
License Management Module
The License Management Module within the EASE suite of products is a management tool used to help businesses organize and track government licenses throughout an entire organization. The module provides the capability to store license data, agreements, and other documents relevant to international trade.
The LM Module is integrated within the EASE Department of State (DOS) and Department of Commerce (DOC) Licensing Solutions, and provides the capability to enter information and keep track of International Trades, Licenses, Agreements, TIB’s, Carnets as well as transactions against these items. This module is beneficial for utilizing license documents in compliance with international trade regulations.
The License Management Module enables corporations to implement a uniform and consistent corporate wide monitoring policy for licenses, agreements and other documents relevant for International Trade that will allow the users and compliance officers to pro-actively act to:
- Improve compliance with U.S. government and other agencies.
- Increase efficiency and retain all record-keeping documents.
- Automate and streamline the license or agreement monitoring process.
- Standardize corporate wide procedures.
- Improve USG compliance reports and retain data for auditing purposes.