Established in 1983, OCR Services Inc. has helped global companies across industry verticals manage trade compliance regulations and processes effectively and efficiently. Our business is structured to provide the best-in-class software products, services, and know-how on trade management to diverse industries. Our software product, ‘EASE’, is a suite of automated export and import compliance solutions that address every step of the global trade management processes and streamline supply chain management. Headquartered in the United States, OCR serves over 800 international customers, including many Fortune 500 companies, through its offices in the US, India, UAE, UK, and Canada. Our development center in Gurgaon, India (World Compliance Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) is our center of excellence in product engineering. Our India development center supports global product development through a strong network of in-house engineering staff and partners based in Kochi, Ahmedabad, and Mumbai.
OCR services is hiring a Global Sales Lead for OCR’s suite of software solutions in the international markets (outside the US). The Global Sales Lead will be responsible for developing and executing the organization’s sales strategy to promote sales growth in the international markets. He/She will be responsible to lead the end-to-end business development and the sales process by strategizing and planning a Go To Market strategy as well as prospecting and engaging new and existing leads, facilitating remote and onsite product demonstrations to prospective clients, and negotiating contracts to close a significant volume of business towards a set yearly target.
- Align the sales organization’s objectives with firm business strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning, BD/sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting.
- Create, lead and execute the regional BD/sales strategy for OCR Services for International markets.
- Meet and exceed assigned targets (sales quotas) for profitable sales volume, market share, and other key financial performance objectives. This is a quota carrying role.
- Build new pipeline and engage existing opportunities and leads through various means including cold calling, attending conferences, events and mixers
- Actively set up and complete remote and onsite product demonstrations of our suite of solutions
- Manage the BD/sales process from strategizing, planning, lead to close, including quote creation and contract negotiations
- Travel required within territory to present our products and solutions
- Leads learning and development initiatives impacting the BD/sales organization
- You are an entrepreneur at heart who is self-motivated, results-oriented and doesn’t shy away from getting your hands dirty
- You are able to see the big picture along with getting down to the nitty gritty business
- You enjoy and thrive in an extremely fast paced environment
- You are a trustworthy, ethical, passionate and driven professional with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts
- You are quick learner and a technology savvy person
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required. 5-8 years B2B sales experience
- Supply Chain Management (SCM), Global Trade Management (GTM), Trade Compliance, Import/Export, Security and ID domain experience preferred but not necessary
- Master’s degree or advanced sales training preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively
- Exhibits awareness of best sales practices and methods
- Works well within a team environment
- Demonstrates patience with reluctant or frustrated clients
- Exhibits familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Possesses strong negotiation and persuasive abilities
- Demonstrates solid motivational and leadership skills.
- Maintains a professional but confident and outgoing demeanor
- Is capable of conducting independent research
- Demonstrates strong organizational and decision-making skills
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Job Location: Rockville, MD- Remote