Who We Are
We’re building the most powerful products for global compliance and we’re looking for the engineers that can bring the experience and knowledge to grow our feature set while keeping our apps lightweight and efficient. As the foremost expert on Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC), OCR is trusted by Fortune 500 multi-national corporations, government agencies and small businesses worldwide for global trade management.
We ensure compliance for international trade through a comprehensive solution that improves operations, complies with government regulations, saves money and provides a competitive advantage. OCR’s solutions enable global corporations to manage and optimize global trade operations by automating compliance with complex trade regulations while ensuring the uninterrupted and efficient flow of goods around the globe.
- Must provide technical support to our internal teams and external clients.
- Review business requirements, use cases and functional specifications, and provide feedback to clarify these documents.
- Develop software using HTML5, Ajax, Struts2, Servlets, Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Tomcat and web services.
- Must have excellent knowledge in writing the optimized queries in SQL server and Oracle databases.
- Create and execute software tests at several levels (unit, integration, etc.)
- Work effectively with business leaders and the technology team.Ensure we meet a high bar for software performance, security and quality.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal skills and good communication skills
- Must be able to do the code reviews.Work as independent and part of the team.
- Must have bachelors degree – masters preferred
- 3-5 years industry experience
- Java: 3 years