Streamline Your Imports Process
When importing goods, customs agencies around the globe hold the importer responsible for filing accurate data. The ability to validate data against the final shipment received is the basis of global trade compliance. Customs agencies require that customs declarations, tariff and other government agency data be submitted within a strict timeline, depending on the legislative requirements of the receiving country. Our Import Operations is a comprehensive solution that streamlines the process of customs clearance, allowing businesses to focus on profit and growth—not process. Whether self-filing or trusting a third party (i.e. a customs broker and/or freight forwarder) to submit the customs declaration data with Customs, OCR provides the necessary tools.
Create, record, maintain, retain all data and documentation necessary for customs filings globally.
Capture and Track
Capture, transmit and track PGA details including ITAR, ATF, FDA, DOT, FCC, TSCA, ODC, and EPA etc.
Eliminate Paper-Based Filing
Move to complete paperless processing through the Document Imaging System (DIS) in ACE.
File Customs Entries electronically with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) through the
Automated Commercial Environment (ACE).
Manage Tariff Requirements
Identify import controls, duties, taxes, fees, applicable trade program privileges, and documentation requirements associated with the requisite tariffs and country of import requirements.
Connect with broker and supplier ERP systems to record and retain all data at a central location.
Download a printable PDF factsheet for a detailed look at features of this product.
- Automate import order maintenance, balance tracking of orders and any relevant licenses.
- Create Advance Shipment Notice (ASN), Commercial/Import Invoice, and ISF-10+2 from POs.
- Track shipping document instructions and requirements from suppliers.
- Create a pre-entry statement clearance package, with all documentation, customs valuation, tariff classification, PGA Details, duties, tax and fee details, shipping details, invoice and broker instructions.
- ERP Systems integration with broker and supplier systems.
- Facilitate cargo release filing.
- Entry Summary filing directly with ACE or by transmitting data to broker ERP.
- Capture customs valuation methods.
- Monitor use of assists in valuation throughout the product lifecycle.
- Capture bond details.
- Capture PGA relevant data.
- Customs duties, taxes, fees calculations.
- Substantiate all entry declarations with requisite documents.
- Configurable checklists to help clients comply with their internal processes.
- Automate discrepancy analysis of pre-entry authorizations against brokers filing data.
- Discrepancy report allows for Post Summary Corrections (PSC) and Post Entry Amendments.
- (PEA) to resolve filing discrepancies with Customs.
- Filling reconciliations (value, chapter 98, FTA).
- Automatically calculate the net impact on duty based on discrepancy reports.
- Automate license and purchase order balance tracking capabilities.
Customers who use
Import Operations also use:
Meet compliance benchmarks and improve operational efficiencies with enhanced status tracking capabilities and management of all export processes.
Simplify your visitor sign-in process with quick checks against denied party lists.
Integrate with OCR’s Foreign Trade Zone module to efficiently bring finished products into the U.S. or for foreign commerce.