Streamline Your Imports Process
Capture and Track
Eliminate Paper-Based Filing
Manage Tariff Requirements
- Automate import order maintenance, balance tracking of orders and any relevant licenses.
- Create Advance Shipment Notice (ASN), Commercial/Import Invoice, and ISF-10+2 from POs.
- Track shipping document instructions and requirements from suppliers.
- Create a pre-entry statement clearance package, with all documentation, customs valuation, tariff classification, PGA Details, duties, tax and fee details, shipping details, invoice and broker instructions.
- ERP Systems integration with broker and supplier systems.
- Facilitate cargo release filing.
- Entry Summary filing directly with ACE or by transmitting data to broker ERP.
- Capture customs valuation methods.
- Monitor use of assists in valuation throughout the product lifecycle.
- Capture bond details.
- Capture PGA relevant data.
- Customs duties, taxes, fees calculations.
- Substantiate all entry declarations with requisite documents.
- Configurable checklists to help clients comply with their internal processes.
- Automate discrepancy analysis of pre-entry authorizations against brokers filing data.
- Discrepancy report allows for Post Summary Corrections (PSC) and Post Entry Amendments.
- (PEA) to resolve filing discrepancies with Customs.
- Filling reconciliations (value, chapter 98, FTA).
- Automatically calculate the net impact on duty based on discrepancy reports.
- Automate license and purchase order balance tracking capabilities.