© OCR Services, Inc. 2023 | All rights reserved. Disclaimer: images and contents of the site are for communication purposes. Any copyrights and proprietary information belongs to the respective owners.
This privacy notice for OCR Services Inc. (“Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) describes how and why we might collect, store, use, or share (“process”) your information when you use our services (“Services”), such as when you:-
- Visit our website at www.ocr-inc.com, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways — including any sales, marketing, or event
Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you disagree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY OF KEY POINTS
This summary provides key points from our privacy notice, but you can find out more details about any of these topics by clicking the following key point or using our table of contents below.
What Personal Information do we collect?
When you visit, use, or navigate our Services, we may process your personal information depending on your interaction with us and our Services, your choices, and the products and features you use.
Do we collect any Sensitive Personal Information?
We do not collect Sensitive Personal Information.
Examples of Sensitive Personal Information:
- Race or Ethnic Origin
- Political Opinions
- Religious or Philosophical Beliefs
- Trade Union Memberships
- Genetic or Biometric Data
- Health or Mortality
- Sex Life or Sexual Orientation
Do we receive any information from third parties?
We do not receive any information from third parties.
How do we process your information?
We process your information to: (a) provide, improve, and administer our Services; (b) communicate with you, (c) prevent fraud and for your security, (d) comply with law, or (e) when we have a valid legal reason. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent.
In what situations and with which parties do we share your Personal Information?
We may share your Personal Information in specific situations and with specific third parties.
How do we keep your Personal Information safe?
We follow cybersecurity and organizational industry standards to safeguard Personal Information. However, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. So, we do not promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal or modify your information.
What are your rights?
Depending on where you are located geographically, the applicable privacy law may mean you have certain rights regarding your Personal Information.
How do you exercise your rights?
The easiest way to exercise your rights is by contacting us at email@example.com. We will consider and act upon your request in accordance with applicable Data Protection laws.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
- WHAT LEGAL BASES DO WE RELY ON TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
- DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
- HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to .
Personal Information Provided by You. You may choose to provide personal information (for example: your name, personal email, phone number, business email address, company name, job title, country) on this or other OCR websites. However not providing this may result in reduced functionality. OCR’s usage of this information will be consistent with this policy or the policy associated with the applicable OCR website.
OCR collects data to service and provide you with relevant information about OCR’s products and services. The personally identifiable information that OCR collects includes:
- First and Last Name
- An IP Address
- Business Email Information
- Contact Information
- Job Title
- Company Name
Personally identifiable information may also include data pertaining to a customer’s employees, business partners, vendors, contact people, or other authorized users of OCR’s products or services.
We do not process sensitive information.
Examples of Sensitive Personal information:
- Race of Ethnic Origin
- Political Opinions
- Religious or Philosophical Beliefs
- Trade Union Memberships
- Genetic or Biometric Data
- Health or Mortality
- Sex Life or Sexual Orientation
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
ln Short: Some information -such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Services
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal, your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP, address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information and how and when you use our Services, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes:
Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is the information that our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information, such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called “crash dumps”) and hardware settings.
Information collected from other sources
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers, and services to you and update our records, we may obtain information about you from other third party sources. This information includes name, location, mailing addresses, job titles, email addresses, phone numbers, social media profiles, social media URLs, and custom profiles for purposes of targeted advertising and event promotion.
2. HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information to provide, improve and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention and comply with law. We may process your information for other purposes with your consent.
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:
- Process, evaluate and respond to your requests, inquiries and applications
- Create, administer and communicate with you about your account (including any purchases and payments)
- Provide investor services
- Verify your identity to ensure security for the other purposes listed here
- Evaluate your interest in employment and contact you regarding possible employment
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services
- Managing our communications
- Performing market research
- Determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing
- Analysing our products, services and websites; administering our websites
- Performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities)
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure and quality
- To conduct automated marketing activities including email, lead assignment to sales resources, and automated response email messages. OCR will never conduct automated marketing activities to contacts who have not opted in to receiving marketing emails. We may also use personal information for other additional purposes. We will identify these additional purposes at the time of collection.
3. WHAT LEGAL BASES DO WE RELY ON TO PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We only process your personal information when we believe it is necessary and we have a valid legal reason (i.e. legal basis) to do so under applicable law and with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to enter into or fulfil our contractual obligations, to protect your rights, or to fulfil our legitimate business interests.
If you are located in EU or UK, this section applies to you
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDPR require us to explain the valid legal bases we rely on in order to process your personal information. As such, we may rely on the following legal bases to process your personal information.
- Consent. We may process your information if you have given us permission (i.e. consent) to your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Performance of a Contract: We may process your personal information when we believe it is necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, including providing our Services or at your request prior to entering into a contract with you.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your information when we believe it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests and those interests do not outweigh your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms. For example, we may process your personal information for some of the purposes described in order to:
- Send users information about special offers and discounts on our products and services
- Develop and display personalized and relevant advertising content for our users
- Analyse how our services are used so we can improve them to engage and retain users
- Support our marketing activities
- Diagnose problems and/or prevent fraudulent activities
- Understand how our users use our products and services so we can improve user experience
- Legal Obligations: We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vital Interests. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interest or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
In legal terms, we are generally the “data controller” under European data protection laws of the personal information described in this privacy notice, since we determine the means and/or purposes of the data processing we perform. This privacy notice does not apply to the personal information we process as a “data processor” on behalf of our customers. In those situations, the customer that we provide services to and with whom we have entered into a data processing agreement is the “data controller° responsible for your personal information, and we merely process your information on their behalf in accordance with your instructions. If you want to know more about our customers’ privacy practices, you should read their privacy policies and direct any questions you have to them.
EU-U.S. DPF, THE UK EXTENSION TO THE EU-US DPF, AND THE SWISS-U.S. DPF (For EU and Swiss data that is transferred into the United States)
FOR USE WHEN YOUR ORGANIZATION’S SELF-CERTIFICATION COVERS THE EU-U.S. DPF, THE UK EXTENSION TO THE EU-U.S. DPF, AND THE SWISS-U.S. DPF
In compliance with the EU-U.S. Data Privacy Framework (EU-U.S. DPF), the UK Extension to the EU-U.S. DPF, and the Swiss-U.S. Data Privacy Framework (Swiss-U.S. DPF), OCR Services Inc. commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information transferred to the U.S. pursuant to the EU-U.S. DPF, The UK Extension ti the EU-U.S. DPF, and the Swiss-U.S. DPF. EU, UK, and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints should first contact OCR Services Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org
OCR Services Inc. has further committed to refer unresolved DPF Principles-related complaints to a U.S.-based independent dispute resolution mechanism, BBB NATIONAL PROGRAMS. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit www.bbbprograms.org/dpf-complaints for more information and to file a complaint. This service is provided free of charge to you.
If your DPF complaint cannot be resolved through the above channels, under certain conditions, you may invoke binding arbitration for some residual claims not resolved by other redress mechanisms. See https://www.dataprivacyframework.gov/s/article/ANNEX-I-introduction-dpf
If you are located in Canada, this section applies to you
We may process your Information if you have given us specific permission (i.e., express consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose, or in situations where your permission can be inferred (i.e., implied consent). You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- In some exceptional cases, we may be legally permitted under applicable law to process your information without your consent, including, for example:
- If collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
- For investigations and fraud detection and prevention
- For business transactions provided certain conditions are met
- If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess. process or settle an insurance claim
- For identifying injured, ill, or deceased persons and communicating with next of kin
- *If we have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, is, or may be victim-of financial abuse
- If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province
- If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or rules of the court relating to the production of records
- If it was produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced
- If the collection is solely for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes
- If the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulations
4. WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In Short: We may share information in specific situations described in this section and/or with the following third parties.
Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents (“third parties“) who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. We have contracts in place with our third parties, which are designed to help safeguard your personal information. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will also not share your personal information with any organisation apart from us. They also commit to protect the data they hold on our behalf and to retain it for the period we instruct. The third parties we may share personal information with are as follows:
- Advertising, Direct Marketing, and Lead Generation,
HubSpot, Salesforce, SendGrid, Constant Contact, Survey Monkey, Smartlook, Facebook Pixel, LinkedIn Pixel
- Google Analytics, Smartlook
Track traffic and engagement
Infrastructure, Data Storage and Framework Provider
We also may need to share your personal information in the following situations:
Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honour this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
6. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
In Short: We may transfer store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in the United States. if you are accessing our Services from Outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see “WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?” above), in the United States, and other countries. We rely on your consent for these data transfers to the United States and other countries.
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
8. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment.
9. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area (EEA), United Kingdom (UK), Canada, Brazil and China you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the European Economic Area (EEA), United Kingdom (UK), Canada, Brazil and China), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right:
- to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information,
- to request rectification or erasure.
- to restrict the processing of your personal information; and
- if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. You can make such a request by contacting us by using the contact details provided in the section “HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?’ below.
We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If you are located in the EEA or UK and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: https://ec.europa.eufjustice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index en.html
If you are located in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html
Withdrawing your consent: If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, which may be express and/or implied consent depending on the applicable law, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us by using the contact details provided in the section “HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?” below.
However, please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal, nor when applicable law allows, will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
Opting out of marketing and promotional communications: You can unsubscribe from our marketing and promotional communications at any time by using unsubscribe option available in the emails or contacting us using the details provided in the section “HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?” below.
You will then be removed from the marketing lists — however, we may still communicate with you, for example to send you service-related messages that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Services.
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
12. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with Services, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g., backups, etc.).
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Privacy Notice
The California Code of Regulations defines a “resident” as:
- every individual who is in the State of California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose and
- every individual who is domiciled in the State of California who is outside the State of California for a temporary or transitory purpose.
All other individuals are defined as “non-residents.”
If this definition of “resident” applies to you, we must adhere to certain rights and obligations regarding your personal information.
What categories of personal information do we collect?
We have collected the following categories of personal information in the past twelve (12) months:
Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, and account name
Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
Name contact information. education, employment, employment history and financial information
Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Gender and date of birth
Transaction information, purchase history, financial details, and payment information
Fingerprints and voiceprints
Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, online behaviour, interest data, and interactions with our and other websites, applications, systems and advertisements
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities
Professional or employment-related information
Business contact details in order to provide you our services at a business level or job title, work history, and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us
Student records and directory information
Inferences drawn from other personal information
Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics
We may also collect other personal information outside of these categories instances where you interact with us in person, online, or by phone or mail in the context of:
- Receiving help through our customer support channels;
- Participation in customer surveys or contests; and
- Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to your inquiries.
How do we use and share your personal information?
OCR Services-Inc. collects and shares your personal information through:
- Browser and Flash Cookies
- Essential Cookies
More information about our data collection and sharing practices can be found in this privacy notice. You may contact us by email at email@example.com.
If you are using an authorized agent to exercise your right to opt out, we may deny a request if the authorized agent does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf.
Will your information be shared with anyone else?
We may disclose your personal information with our service providers pursuant to a written contract between us and each service provider. Each service provider is a for-profit entity that processes the information on our behalf.
We may use your personal information for our own business purposes, such as for undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration. This is not considered to be “selling” of your personal information.
OCR Services-Inc. has not sold any personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the preceding twelve (12) months. OCR Services-Inc. has disclosed the following categories of personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the preceding twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers, such as contact details like your real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address and email address.
The categories of third parties to whom we disclosed personal information for a business or commercial purpose can be found under “WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?”
Your rights with respect to your personal data
Right to request deletion of the data -Request to delete
You can ask for the deletion of your personal information. If you ask us to delete your personal information, we will respect your request and delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, such as (but not limited to) the exercise by another consumer of his or her right to free speech, our compliance requirements resulting from a legal obligation, or any processing that may be required to protect against illegal activities.
Right to be informed -Request to know
Depending on the circumstances, you have a right to know:
- whether we collect and use your personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we collect;
- the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
- whether we sell your personal information to third parties;
- the categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
In accordance with applicable law, we are not obligated to provide or delete consumer information that is de-identified in response to a consumer request or to re-identify individual data to verify a consumer request.
Right to non-discrimination for the exercise of a consumer’s privacy rights
We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
Upon receiving your request, we will need to verify your identity to determine you are the same person about whom we have the information in our system. These verification efforts require us to ask you to provide information so that we can match it with information you have previously provided us. For instance, depending on the type of request you submit, we may ask you to provide certain information so that we can match the information you provide with the information we already have on file, or we may contact you through a communication method (e.g., phone or email) that you have previously provided to us. We may also use other verification methods as the circumstances dictate.
We will only use personal information provided in your request to verify your identity or authority to make the request. To the extent possible, we will avoid requesting additional information from you for the purposes of verification. However, if we cannot verify your identity from the information already maintained by us, we may request that you provide additional information for the purposes of verifying your identity and for security or fraud-prevention purposes. We will delete such additionally provided information as soon as we finish verifying you.
Other privacy rights
- You may object to the processing of your personal information.
- You may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the information.
- You can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
- You may request to opt out from future selling of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving an opt-out request, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible, but no later than fifteen (15) days from the date of the request submission.
To exercise these rights, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you.
13. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
In Short: Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
14. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at email@example.com.
15. HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please visit: www.ocr-inc.com/ocr-support